You’ll not only find it all at Wall to Wall Wine and Spirits but we’ll show you how to use our beverages to craft outstanding drinks.
Step 1: Combine Zinfandel, cloves, star anise, 4 cinnamon sticks, and ginger in a large pot. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Strain mixture; discard spices. Stir orange juice, orange and apple slices, and cranberries into strained mixture. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Step 2: Add sparkling wine to fruit mixture just before serving. Serve in glasses. Garnish drinks with cinnamon sticks and/or orange and apple slices, if desired.
- 1 (750-ml.) bottle red Zinfandel
- 10 whole cloves
- 10 star anise
- 4 cinnamon sticks, plus additional for garnish
- 2 oz. fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 c. fresh orange juice
- 1 orange, sliced, plus additional slices for garnish
- 1 apple, cored and sliced, plus additional slices for garnish
- 1 c. cranberries, fresh, thawed if frozen
- 1 (750-ml.) bottle sparkling wine, chilled