You’ll not only find it all at Wall to Wall Wine and Spirits but we’ll show you how to use our beverages to craft outstanding drinks.
Step 1: In a large pitcher, mix together wine, apple juice or cider, Cognac, apples, and cranberries.
Step 2: Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Step 3: When ready to serve, pour into cocktail glasses and garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
- 1 (750 ml.) bottle white wine
- 2 c. Hy-Vee apple cider, or apple juice
- ½ c. Brandy
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1 c. cranberries, fresh or frozen
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish