You’ll not only find it all at Wall to Wall Wine and Spirits but we’ll show you how to use our beverages to craft outstanding drinks.
Step 1: Combine cranberry juice concentrate, pink lemonade concentrate, limeade concentrate, white wine, champagne, carbonated water and fresh mint in a large punch bowl or a large clean pot and serve in pitchers. Mint can be left in the punch bowl or removed before serving. Garnish with berries and a twist of lemon.
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen limeade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 (750 ml.) bottle white wine, chilled
- 2 (750 ml. each) bottles champagne, chilled
- 1 liter carbonated water or club soda, chilled
- 1/2 c. fresh mint
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg frozen strawberries or raspberries, for garnish