You’ll not only find it all at Wall to Wall Wine and Spirits but we’ll show you how to use our beverages to craft outstanding drinks.
Step 1: Reserve half of honeydew and cucumber. Place in a covered container and refrigerate until serving time.
Step 2: Combine wine, gin and agave in a large pitcher. Puree remaining honeydew in a blender; add to pitcher with remaining cucumber, lime slices and mint sprigs. Using a wooden spoon press ingredients against side of pitcher to cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
Step 3: To serve, strain mixture; discard solids. Add reserved honeydew and cucumber slices to ice-filled glasses; top glasses with club soda and stir gently.
- 1 to 1-1/2 lbs. chopped honeydew melon, divided
- 2 c. seedless cucumber, sliced, divided
- 1 bottle (750-ml.) Sauvignon Blanc wine
- 6 oz. Hendricks gin
- 4 oz. agave nectar
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1/4 c. fresh mint springs, loosely packed
- 2 c. club soda, chilled, and divided