You’ll not only find it all at Wall to Wall Wine and Spirits but we’ll show you how to use our beverages to craft outstanding drinks.
Step 1: Coat the rim of a 6-oz. martini glass with corn syrup; dip into coconut flakes. Set aside.
Step 2: Pour vodka, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, rum, half-and-half, and ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake well.
Step 3: Strain into prepared glass. Garnish with skewered cotton candy, if desired
- Light corn syrup, for garnish
- Sweetened coconut flakes, for garnish
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka (Smirnoff or other)
- 1 oz. 100% no-sugar-added pineapple juice
- ½ oz. Master of Mixes real cream of coconut
- ½ oz. Rum
- ½ oz. half-and-half
- Cotton candy, for garnish