You’ll not only find it all at Wall to Wall Wine and Spirits but we’ll show you how to use our beverages to craft outstanding drinks.
Step 1: Combine wine, apple cider, and brandy in a pitcher. Add apple slices and orange wedges. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Step 2: To serve, add ginger beer; stir gently. Serve in ice-filled glasses. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
- 1 (750-ml.) bottle Barefoot Pinot Grigio wine
- 2 c. 100% apple cider
- 1 c. E&J brandy
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, cored and sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced
- 1 navel orange, cut into wedges
- 2 (12.7-oz.) bottles ginger beer
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish